A Weekend in the Arena Spring match.
This is a two day event comprising of 16 stages designed to test your skill and your equipment. Placement is based of precision and speed. Competitors will need approx. 200 rounds of ammunition. (we are trying to minimize consumption but best way to conserve is to get your hits, fast)
OK all lets talk about the match.
Friday, March 19th
- Cabins open
- Zeroing range open 100-300 yards.
- Wind class KD range (Jeff Wludyka)
- Performance enhancement class (Hat Trick Consultation}
- Check in and Practiscore validation.
Day 1 March 20th
- Welcome brief.
- 8 stages of competition
- Day 2
- Competitors go directly to next stage
- First shots 8 AM
- Awards and prizes 330-4 PM